Roxbury Community College
May 2021 – Present
- Serve as web design and development lead for RCC's central website content management systems.
- In alignment with overall marketing plan, develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy primarily aimed at generating enrollment opportunities for RCC.
- Incorporate best practices in site usability, interactive experiences, web analytics and search engine optimization.
Enroll Media Group
2018 – 2020
- Acted as 50% Owner and Co-founder of Enroll Media Group, a digital marketing agency serving schools and nonprofit organizations with strategic, insight-driven marketing solutions, analytics, and digital advertising.
- Led and designed internal marketing strategies/assets; managed external consulting projects with partner schools on Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing; built and maintained the company website; delivered marketing technology implementation for clients to ensure success; and oversaw creative/design services.
Director of Digital Strategy
2015 – 2018
- Managed the production and distribution of the school’s website content, paid media campaigns (e.g., paid search, social, display), email marketing efforts, interactive media projects, marketing automation, and social media.
- Collaborated with Enrollment Management colleagues on the development of new strategies for student search and lead generation. Conducted ongoing assessment of initiatives to measure the performance of marketing efforts and make necessary adjustments.
Manager, Search Marketing
2014 – 2015
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategies for the Art Institutes (a system of for- profit art colleges with over 50 locations throughout the US and Canada).
- Managed Search Engine Marketing campaigns in excess of $2M per month. Contributed to the school’s first analytics platform linking digital media strategies from point of inquiry through enrollment to measure, optimize, and gauge ongoing ROI.
Associate Director of Admission
Walnut Hill School for the Arts
2010 – 2013
- Co-managed the admission process for school year and summer program applicants to Walnut Hill School for the Arts; an independent, college preparatory high school with specific training in music, dance, theater, visual art, and creative writing.
- Maintained the school’s digital advertising initiatives with PPC and Display campaigns through Google AdWords.
Account Associate, Adwords
2008 – 2010
- Assisted advertisers with strategic advice to gain a profitable return on investment with the AdWords product.
- Provided advertisers of small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions support with campaign management and planning as part of the Small Business Services Team.